COMMON HOUSE

It is the official of Royal Irrigation Canal of Montcada in the town of the same name, where the Committees are organized by the Government, the Tribunal actions are applied, the administrative tasks are carried out and where the Secretary and Irrigation Manager attend to the public. It is also a place of protocol and the receiving of local authorities and other visitors. The current building was constructed in 1953. Previously, the municipality had a different headquarters also in Montcada, an old centenary building that was purchased by the Irrigation Association in the year 1819.
Fundaciķ Assut

Colˇlaboradors | Avís legal
©2013 Paisatges Culturals a la Reial Séquia de Montcada
© 2013 Fundaciķ Assut